Registration is now open for the MFPC’s 2nd Annual Farm to Cafeteria Conference!
Here’s what you can expect from this year’s conference:
- Innovative strategies to improve school meal participation and expand school breakfast;
- Why schools and other institutions are a growing – and highly profitable – market for farmers;
- How hospitals, childcare centers, and higher education institutions throughout the country are benefiting from local food
- Hear keynote speaker Chef Miles McMath describe how local sourcing and on-site gardening has transformed St. Jude’s Research Hospital’s cafeteria.
- The conference will include presentations from Mississippians who have had success implementing Farm to Cafeteria programs in our state, training sessions on how to implement Farm to Cafeteria programs in your area, and a networking session for participants and speakers to connect and build projects.
Register for the conference by clicking here.