To be eligible for election, an individual:
- Must be a paid member of the MFPC (as of Friday, July 17, 2015). MFPC 2015 Membership Form.
- Must have attended any two of the last four general meetings of the MFPC: July 18, 2014; November 14, 2014; May 1, 2015; and July 17, 2015.
- Must be committed to being an advocate for and upholding the mission of the MFPC and its related activities.
- Must be willing and able to attend and actively participate in regularly scheduled MFPC BoD meetings/conference calls as well as General Meetings.
- Must be willing and able to commit time to Board as well as general MFPC activities, which include but are not limited to council development, partnership outreach and grant writing.
Nominations will be accepted until Friday, July 17, 2015. Nominations will also be taken from the floor during the MFPC General Meeting (on Friday, July 17, 2015). All nominees will be asked to give a brief 2-3 minute introductory statement.
Persons submitting a nomination should complete the MFPC 2015 BoardNominationForm and submit, along with a picture (headshot) of the nominee, to Shamir Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org AND Alicia Landry at email@example.com.